Job Title: Evening and Night Time Economy Manager
Aberdeen Inspired, the management company for Aberdeen’s City Centre Business Improvement District, is seeking to recruit an outgoing and dynamic individual for the role of Evening and Night Time Economy Manager. This is a unique opportunity and will be the first role of its kind nationally. They will lead on the city centre’s annual Purple Flag accreditation process, and act as the voice of business for the evening and night time sectors, to boost customer footfall, dwell time and spend.
The successful candidate will need:
- -Self-motivation, with a passion to succeed
- -Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- -Project management and marketing experience
- -Experience in working within a multi-agency environment
- -Flexibility as some of the role would entail evening or weekend working
- -Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Renumeration: £35,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Hours per week: 35 hours per week, 3 year contract.
Applications by way of a CV and short covering letter to Ms Viki Menzies, Office Manager, Aberdeen Inspired, 32 Upperkirkgate, Aberdeen, AB10 1BA.
Closing date: Friday 7th April, 5pm
Each recruitment advertisement will be circulated via a BIDS eflyer to all members highlighting your vacancy. The eflyers will also be linked to the BIDS websites where additional job details and requirements can be made available for download.
All listings, amendments and eflyers are free of charge.